MO/TO Virtual Terminal for Online Payments
Accept mail and telephone orders using the REMITOS virtual terminal.
What is a Virtual Terminal?
A virtual terminal is an online version of a physical card terminal. It is a software application for card-not-present transactions where merchants are able to enter their customer’s card data and charge them for products or services.
How does a virtual terminal work?
- You receive order and card details from customers by mail, telephone, fax, or by any other means of communication.
- You enter these details into an online payment form in the virtual terminal.
- You receive the confirmation that the card was charged successfully.
- Strong processing history;
- No excessive chargebacks;
- Your company is reliable and functioning for more than 3 years.