Create subscription and membership payment plans with REMITOS all-in-one payment solution.
REMITOS recurring payment system allows you to charge your customers cards periodically for your offered products or services.
Regular on-time payments
Your customers will not need to remember to pay on time and enter their card details again. You will not need to remind them because the set amount will be charged automatically.
Various plans for various businesses
You can offer different billing plans for product or content subscriptions, SaaS products, various memberships, subscription boxes, magazines, donations and many more.
Different recurring billing periods
You can choose how often your customers will be charged: daily, monthly, semi-annually or annually. The period may depend on your preference and integration method.
How recurring payments work
With REMITOS recurring billing is easy to set up and manage. You just need to apply for your REMITOS merchant account
1. Customer signs up
2. Customer chooses Your subscription
3. Recurring Billing
4. Further recurring charges on a periodic basis
How to start accepting Recurring Payments?
- Sign up for REMITOS merchant account. Specify that you want to enable subscription billing when filling in the REMITOS merchant application form.
- Integrate your online shop with REMITOS. Use our ready-to-install plugins or API & SDK libraries.
- The first order your customer makes requires entering all card details, but there is no need to save them for further upcoming charges.
- Once the first payment is processed, your system saves the payment reference ID. Our recurring billing system uses this reference ID to make further recurring charges on a periodic basis.
- And that’s all! Now you won’t need to worry and remind your customers to pay – recurring payments will be charged automatically.